Sunday, September 13, 2015

Guild Blog News: Comment Updates


Sometime late yesterday I made some changes to the comment system, all of which are just customizing it. Let's go through each change.

Emoticons

I added a slew of different emojis to use! You can see them all, and how to get them to appear, by hitting the "Show Emoticons" link in the post footer. These may be temporary if I can find even better ones, so let me know what you think!

Admin Comments

I changed the admin comments to be slightly* different than other users, so that you can know when it is me speaking. The customization is a black background, blizzard blue text, and a blizz tag at the end of the name.

*Ok, maybe I changed them a whole lot!

User Comments

Users comments received some additional polish as well. They now have guild logo blue text and banner, and a white background.

Future Changes

Have any future changes you would like to see? Leave them in the comments below, and don't forget to test out these new features!

No comments :

Post a Comment