Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Oka's Children's Week Adventure

Oka, the GM, and I went out to do the Children's week quests this year, and I managed to nab a few screenshots!




I got to fly her around everywhere

She chose the Oracle Orphan

My little Wolvar visiting Nesingwary!

Oka getting her orphan a toy zepplin! Such fun!

This little kid is gonna grow up to be a lady's man!

Oka is great with kids, even with virtual ones!

Oka and her orphan, Dornaa, visiting a Naaru.

Oka at the end of all of this madness! 

Hope you had fun, Oka! I know I sure did.

4 comments :

  1. Logan!....OMG. Did you see how chunky Oka's bottom half is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup yup...she has got to lay off of the midnight snacks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or get more exercise with her chicken!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete